Black Friday sale and new agenda tracks for SaaStr Annual 2018… you in?
Bring your team – we’ll have content for everyone!
- Customers Come First: Connecting through Emotion with Tom Klein. CMO of MailChimp
- Email is Still King: How to Prevail through the Noise with Scott Heimes, CMO of SendGrid
- How to be a CMO for Enterprise and for SMBs with CMO, Cybereason
- Making SEO Work for You with Sarah Bird, CEO of Moz
- Finding Your True Core Customer
- Nailing Your First Tradeshow or Conference as a Sales Rep
- Creating Your First Sales Rep Comp Plan
- Building Your Best Outbound Team with Aaron Ross, author of Predictable Revenue
- When Do You Make Your First Customer Success Hire?
- Benchmarking Customer Success… For Real Success
- Where does Customer Success Live in Your Org?
Product / Engineering
- Secrets to Building World-Class Product Organizations: Salesforce, Cloudflare and Marketo Tell All with Scott Beechuk, Partner at Norwest Venture Partners; Jon Aniano, SVP Product at Salesforce Service Cloud; Jen Taylor, CPO at Cloudflare; and Cheryl Chavez, former Group VP of Product Management/UX at Marketo
- Product Strategy in Growing Companies with Karen Peacock, COO at Intercom
- Scaling Your Engineering Team from 5 to 50
Strategy & Ops
- Realizing the Business Impact of Partnerships with Aaron Levie, CEO of Box and Karen Appleton Page, former VP of Partnerships at Box
- Building a Billion Dollar Company from Silicon Slopes featuring Ryan Smith, CEO of Qualtrics
- Thinking About The World In Terms of Decades – Mike Cannon-Brookes, President of Atlassian & Michael Pryor, Founder of Trello
- Expanding Internationally: A Primer with Aatif Awan, VP Growth & International at LinkedIn
Finance & Funding
- How to Manage Your Board From Seed to Series B
- On The Road to IPO with Netskope CEO, Sanjay Beri
- … plus over 40 VC sessions Thursday afternoon!
Hiring, Culture & Diversity
- D&I Initiatives that Every Startup CEO or Leader Should Think About with Aubrey Blanche, Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion at Atlassian
- Keeping and Retaining Top Talent
- Bringing Diversity & Inclusion to your Startup at Every Stage
- The Importance of Your ELTV (Employee Lifetime Value)
We’re also adding about 40 “Meet the Experts” sessions, where we’ll be hosting intimate 1:1 discussions with innovative SaaS leaders and practitioners across a host of roles and specialties. This will be one of the best ways for your strategic team members to network, and they’ll get real advice to help them tackle the biggest challenges in their respective orgs. Our hand-selected domain experts will help guide them toward solutions!
“We bring our VPs every year to SaaStr as an awesome learning and networking opportunity. We are based in Vancouver BC, and coming down to San Francisco to meet other founders facing the same issues/opportunities is awesome.” – Loic Jeanjean, of AdvisorWebsites
As always, we’re building the FUN into the event so you can kick back and relax throughout the week — guilt free. And don’t forget the networking! This will be the highest level networking you will find all year. And by bringing your team… you’ll at least 4X the number of great folks your team is collectively able to meet. That’s a whole lot of prospective hires, partners, investors, and mentors!
“We’re looking forward to the shared knowledge/collaboration as well as doubling up on networking opportunities.” – Bradley Elliot, Founder of Continuon
All ticket prices go up Dec 1st, and our 20% off Black Friday sale ends Monday, November 27th! Get tickets now to secure your opportunity to join 10,000 founders, execs and investors from all over the world, to learn from the biggest names in SaaS, to avoid the big mistakes, to strengthen your ties, to do better – to learn to scale, together.