SaaStr’s New New in Venture Virtual Summit is coming up on May 27th. This will be a 1 day, 2 track event with over 10,000 attendees. (and it’s FREE to attendees) The top VCs in cloud and SaaS will share what’s really going on in venture capital right now, if now is a good time to raise a round, and what’s coming next.
Check out some of our sessions! Click the title to register for that specific session.
- “Unicorn and Decacorns: What’s Changed & What Hasn’t with Keith Rabois / Founders Fund” with Founders Fund General Partner Keith Rabois and SaaStr CEO Jason Lemkin
- “Adjusting your Sails to Navigate Today’s Choppy Waters: Lessons from previous downturns and turnarounds.” with Portag3 Ventures Partner Chris O’Neill
- “Business as a Force for Good: COVID-19 and Beyond “ with SendGrid CEO Sameer Dholakia, Puppet CEO Yvonne Wassenaar and Pledge 1% CEO Amy Lesnick
- “How does COVID19 Change The Future of Work” with Basis Set Ventures Managing Partner Lan Xuezhao
- “What Nobody Tells You About Seed Investing: The Inside Scoop with Aileen Lee / Cowboy Ventures” with SaaStr CEO Jason Lemkin and Cowboy Ventures Founder and Partner Aileen Lee
- “The Cadence: How to Turn Your SaaS Startup into an Army” with Craft Ventures General Partner David Sacks
Take a look at our whole agenda by heading over to New New in Venture and registering for the sessions you’d like to catch May 27th. If you’re a VC or Founder/CEO looking to network with others, make sure to check out our Priority Pass which will give you priority and increased access to our networking component this event.