SaaStr Summit: Bridging the Gap is our first all-day digital event on April 22.
We will continue to roll-out speakers, all sharing how to bridge the gap, but we already have an incredible line-up:
- Stewart Butterfield, CEO of Slack
- Tien Tzuo, CEO of Zuora
- Michelle Zatyln, COO of Cloudflare
- Wendy Pfeiffer, CIO of Nutanix
- Meagan Eisenberg, CMO of TripActions
- Mark Suster, Upfront Ventures
- Garry Tan, Initialized Capital
- Lauren Perkins, CMO Microsoft-for-Startups
and much more. We’ll talk about everything from what CIOs are — and aren’t — buying today, to where to repurpose your marketing efforts and spend, to how to manage a sales team right now, to practicing better empathy. And much more.
Everyone sharing their top actionable tips of what to do to Bridge the Gap.
We already have ~4,000 folks signed up and our cap is 10,000.
We’re opening up early/pre-registration on the first 50%+ of sessions now to ensure folks can get the slots (i.e., Zooms) that want, so please register early now to guarantee the sessions you want.
It’s 100% Free, and 100% designed just to help you bridge the gap.