Published on September 26, 2015
Do VCs often make for good gossipmongers?
- Pitch, from the founders of Wunderlist, raises $19M to take on PowerPoint in presentations
- Is Wall Street Getting Too Bullish on Twilio?
- Ransomware attack cripples production at leading aluminum maker
- Report: UiPath is discussing another massive funding at $6B+ valuation
- Salesforce finally embedding Quip into platform, starting with Sales and Service Cloud
- Scaling Revenue via Indirect Channels and Platform Ecosystems with Stripe, Box and Slack (Video + Transcript)
- Zendesk Intensifies Its Competitive Challenge Against Salesforce
- Microsoft Teams: impressive new meeting features to rival Slack
- Boeing 737 Max: Software patches can only do so much
- Amazon's Rekognition software lets cops track faces: Here's what you need to know