SaaStr Podcast #104: Michael Pryor, Co-Founder & CEO @ Trello Shares The 3 Key Elements That Make a Great CEO
Welcome Episode 104! Michael Pryor is Co-Founder & CEO of Trello, now Head of Product with Trello at Atlassian following their recent
In today’s episode you will learn:
- How did Michael make his way into the world of startups and come to found Trello?
- What does Michael believe is fundamental to making a market transition successfully? What were the challenges of the early market transition with Trello?
- What does Michael believe are the 3 key elements that make a great CEO? How does Michael approach the element of cash burn? Does Michael agree for the need of sustainability within growth?
- How does Michael look to continually recruit the best talent? What are the secrets to running a 60% remote workforce so efficiently?
- How did the Atlassian deal come about? What was the thought process behind the sale vs raising more venture funding? How did Michael broach the process with regards to transparency within the team?
Listen on iTunes.
Subscribe to SaaStr on iTunes.
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented, you can follow us on Twitter here: