Our first two digital mega-events have collectively brought over 25,000 attendees together; from Bridging the Gap to New New in Venture, we have committed ourselves to delivering high-impact and measurable value to our community.
And we will continue to do just that!
As we finalized our digital event lineup, we received a lot of interest from our community in producing an Enterprise focused event — so we’re doing just that!
SaaStr Enterprise will take everything we’ve learned from our first two digital events into a one-day event that is structured to provide high-impact and measurable value by connecting top CEOs of B2B companies from $20M – $2B in ARR with the top CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, and CXOs driving innovation in the Cloud.
This one-day event is uniquely structured to provide the following:
Enterprise Content & Top Speakers – Open to Everyone
- Attendees can register for all sessions
- Hear from top innovators in Cloud and SaaS that will leave you inspired and armed with the knowledge to transform your business
- Speakers include the CEOs of Coupa, Pagerduty, Shopify and more
Sign Up for Sessions (it’s free and open to everyone)
Exclusive CEO + CXO Networking – Apply to Attend
- Curated, invite-only networking
- 200 CEOs ($20m+ ARR) CEOs and investors
- 150 CXOs exploring emerging trends and cloud innovation
- 15 sponsors committed to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with prospective buyers
To qualify for our invite-only networking, you must be willing to take up to 3, 15-minute virtual meetings with participating sponsors which we will help coordinate as a double opt-in process so the meetings are valuable for both you and the other participant.
Leaders in G2000 enterprises and leading SaaS and cloud vendors will share strategies, learnings, and issues; and venture capital and private equity investors will discuss the trends they are investing in and why you should care. This is no dog-and-pony show, these are the trends that will affect your business in the months and years to come.
How to qualify for the Exclusive Networking at the Enterprise Summit:
- A CEO at a SaaS or Cloud company with $20M – $2B ARR, selling to the enterprise; OR
- A senior executive in the office of the CIO, CDO, CMO, CFO, Innovation Office, etc. at a Global 2000 or similar company ($300M or more in revenues, or close).
If you fall into one of these categories, Apply to Attend