What did you think was useless until you tried it?
- I didn’t think we needed a wiki.
- I didn’t think we needed spreadsheets that were “worse” than Airtable + Google Sheets.
- I didn’t think we needed a text editor.
- I really didn’t want to learn another app.
- I didn’t really feel the pain.
So, we weren’t early adopters.
Then I finally tried it.
By the end of the day, our company ran on it.
-> Key was the fact that I got value out of it almost instantly once enough people I respected told me to try it.