In the early days, there are probably only 5 metrics that really matter:
- ARR Growth Rate
- Burn Rate
- Probably, NPS (more here: I Was Wrong. NPS is A Great Core Metric. | SaaStr)
- And maybe … net revenue retention / churn.
All the rest, maybe don’t obsess too much until you are bigger.
What matters in the early days is:
- Do you have product-market fit? So you can grow fast enough …
- And do your customers love you (so they will beget you more customers)?
- And will you run out of money before you hit escape velocity?
The rest matters, but can be a distraction.
View original question on quora