Over the years, the SaaStr Annual has hosted a bevy of top industry leaders (Aaron Levie, Stewart Butterfield, Therese Tucker, and Claire Hughes-Johnson, just to name a few), all of whom have graced the stage to share their biggest learnings, most important wins and failures, and best career-building advice.
And the lineup we’re currently curating for our next big event is set to continue the tradition of bringing amazing speakers and content to the SaaStr masses.
So, which industry heavyweights are we bringing with us to San Jose in February? Check below for our very first who’s-who-of-Annual-2019 announcement!
- Hear from founders and CEOs who’ve been around the start-up block and learned valuable lessons along the way, including
- Gainsight CEO Nick Mehta
- Adaptive Insights CEO Tom Bogan
- MixMax CEO Olof Mathe
- Algolia CEO and Co-Founder Nicolas Dessaigne
- Front CEO and Co-Founder Mathilde Collin
- Mapistry CEO Allie Janoch
- PlatoHQ CEO Quang Hoang
- Carta CEO and Founder Henry Ward
- Gorgias.io CEO Romain Lapeyre
- Matt Schatz, SVP, Global Sales @ WP Engine will talk about how what he learned while building a $100m+ ARR sales team the second time around.
- Salesforce Software Architect Welping Peng and StitchFix CTO Cathy Polinsky will join Northwest Ventures Partner Scott Beechuk to share their advice for building a stellar engineering organization.
- Lan Xeuzhao (Founder @ Basis Set Ventures) and Cindy Padnos (Founding and Managing Partner @ Illuminte Ventures) will join our VC Day lineup on Thursday, February 7th to share actionable fundraising advice for B2B entrepreneurs.
Ready to catch all of these incredible speakers, plus many, many more? Snag your individual or team pack tickets to Annual 2019 (still offered at our ‘kinda early bird’ pricing!), and we’ll see you in San Jose!