I need to do a few, at different phases of my career, from most recent to earliest:
1. Don’t do any VC investments your first year. Take your time. Sound advice. But would have missed 4 amazing ones.
2. It’s Hopeless. Let’s Throw in the Towel. Yes, it was. But quitting doesn’t help.
3. Don’t start that start-up, it won’t work, there aren’t enough customers, and the technology doesn’t work. All true, based on conventional knowledge. We sold that company (my first start-up as a founder) for $50,000,000 12.5 months later.
4. Don’t join that start-up, it’s not enough money. True but it got the journey going.
5. Don’t leave. I’ll pay you $50,000 to stay. A lot of money. But it was time.
See Questions On Quora