The countdown to SaaStr Europa is ON!
With the conference quickly approaching, only a small handful of tickets remaining, and more than +1200 people attendees coming to the Intercontinental in Paris—you may be wondering what’s the best way to network with fellow attendees at this jam-packed event? 🤔
That’s where Braindates comes in to help. This peer-to-peer mentoring program was a hit at this year’s Annual and consists of one-on-one and small group sessions where you can either a) learn something new or b) share your SaaS knowledge with others to build up your network and meet like-minded individuals.
Let’s be real—we’ve all been in this situation before where you’re gathered at an event with the best and brightest minds in your industry and you just … freeze.
What’s the best way to start?
You could go to the expo hall and try to strike up a conversation with whomever you’re having lunch next to—but what if they’re in product and you’re in marketing? You would then go to your next session and try to do the ever-so-subtle ‘laptop creep’ to see what people are doing while they’re taking notes. Do they have any apps you use open? Might they be a kindred spirit?
Let’s push all that anxiety about making the most out of networking aside because that’s exactly what Braindates have been designed to do—break the ice for and connect you with like-minded individuals in a way that’s anxiety-free and super easy.
Braindates lets you tap into the thousands of passionate people who are coming to SaaStr Europa from all over the globe. Not booking a Braindate for yourself would be a missed chance for you to take away a tidbit of knowledge from the conference that you’ve been dying to know about. It’d be like going to Paris and not seeing the Eiffel Tower or coming to San Francisco and not seeing the Golden Gate Bridge!
So if you’re an attendee coming to SaaStr Europa, here’s how you can book a Braindate (or two, or three):
- Check your inbox for an email from team SaaStr. You should have a Braindate invite already in your email.
- If you can’t find the link, that’s OK too—just go to europa.braindate.com/.
- Sign up for Braindate using the email you registered for the conference.
- Once that’s done, you can list topics you want to learn about or knowledge you would like to share.
- Before and during SaaStr Europa, you can access the Braindate Topic Market to browse the Braindates available (be sure to keep checking the market as new topics are being added by attendees daily!).
- Pick something you want to learn about to schedule a Braindate.
- Last, pick something you want to share and post the subject up on the Topic Market.
- At SaaStr Europa, visit the Braindate lounge in the expo hall, where an expert matchmaker will introduce you to the person you booked a Braindate with.
Easy as cake!
And remember, there’s someone out there attending SaaStr Europa that needs your mentoring and guidance right now! So what are you waiting for—book your first Braindate now.
The SaaS community needs you!