None of the 3 SaaS products I developed so far have made any sales. What am I doing wrong?
Well — are you doing any marketing?
There are 100,000+ SaaS apps out there. It may well be no one needs your product. But what are you doing to get attention?
- Are you getting PR? In TechCrunch, or wherever?
- Are you doing strong content marketing? This takes time, but it can work.
- Are you trying very high quality cold outreach to prospects, with a great value-oriented pitch?
- Are you listed in all marketplaces you could be?
- Do you go to all the events in your industry? Are you hustling to meet folks there? Can you get on stage?
- Are you on Producthunt?
- Keep at it!
Marketing takes time.
Published on April 27, 2018